This eight-week healthy eating course can be completed online or loaded onto the employee’s mobile phone for convenience. The course includes 31 daily lessons from Dr. Wansink followed by e-coaching conducted by a live Registered Dietitian Nutritionist coach to help employees follow. Employees receive additional resources including links to recipes, helpful apps to download. Finally, employees can ask questions at any time and receive personalized responses.
- Intro: Eating Behaviors- Learn how to tackle troublesome eating behaviors
- Your Home: The epicenter of your eating environment
- The Grocery Store: Where our best and worst eating habits begin
- Your Workplace: Headquarters for mindless overeating
- Restaurants: The hardest place to eat healthy
- E-Coaching Topic span the gamut from healthy recipes, smart shopping and dining strategies, goal setting, relapse prevention, and more.